Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tomorrow's Post

Hello out there!

I regret to inform everyone that due to my feeling under the weather tonight I will not be able to post the latest review on Falafel Brothers. I will be taking tonight to rest up and unfortunately have work tomorrow that I have to attend to. I have apologized to Falafel Brothers and have stated that this lack of action does not have any relation to my feelings on their wonderful food. Check out their website Falafel Brothers. I will be posting their review this weekend and once again apologize for the inconvenience of the situation. I know many of you are excited for the latest post!

Also I will be posting a schedule for December for some great trucks that I plan on visiting! I hope you start doing the same and taking advantage of the wonderful food that this great city has to offer!

I hope you all have a wonderful evening and have a great Friday tomorrow!

Sincerely,

Windy City Food Review

No comments:

Post a Comment