Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Change in Schedule

Hello out there!

          I hope that you have been having a great weekend so far and are checking out food trucks and new restaurants all over this great city. If you need help finding food trucks make sure you check out
Food Truck Freak the site provides a list of just about every Food Truck in the city and it has a "Food Truck" tracker, due to the city laws that have changed a couple months ago ALL trucks are required to carry around a GPS with them. Just check out the map and you can see where Food Trucks are at and where they are going to be.

         So earlier in the month I released a schedule that announced the four food trucks that I would be reviewing this month. I have stayed on schedule this whole time, but the last Food Truck is going to change. I have reached out to Burgers That Go, but have heard nothing back from them. Their twitter site shows that their last post was from November 8th. Hopefully they are doing well and will be up and running again in the near future, but in the mean time I will be going to see the Falafel Brothers truck. I have not decided on the trucks for next month, December, but on the site we do have a poll (If you scroll down it will be on the right hand side of the page) you can take the poll and let me know what you are interested in hearing about.

         I am looking forward to your response! Make sure you tell all your friends about the site! I have seen some great results since the re-launch of Windy City Food Review. We broke our record the other day with over 55 views in one day! It maybe a small victory, but a victory none the less!

So keep on reading and I'll keep on eating

If you have any other comments please send an email to
windycityfoodreview@yahoo.com

Make sure you follow us on Twitter
@WindyCityFoodRe

Also there will be a Facebook fan page coming out soon!!!
It is currently being worked on

Any comments are welcomed on the site and questions pertaining to what Windy City Food Review is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment