Total Pageviews

Friday, December 28, 2012

Seasons Greetings!

Hello to all,

I hope everyone has had a great holiday, we have the new year coming closer with even more new possibilities to eat and places to enjoy! I wanted to reach out and post this to let everyone know that since the creation of Windy City Food Review the blog that you are now looking at now was not allowing any comments to be added. I believe a number of people tried and it did not work. That is my fault. I thought it was an error on the sites part, but all along all that needed to be done was change some things around in the settings. So please leave some comments let us know what you think and if you enjoyed our review! We are looking for new places to go to at all times!

Coming soon will be the review on the food truck Duck N Roll. Also we will be having two restaurant reviews coming out on Cafe El Tapatio and Sarks in the park.

Find us on Facebook if you haven't already and follow us on Twitter. We have recently added an Instagram page too!

@WindyCityFoodRe

As I have previously stated our website will be coming out in the next couple weeks so keep your eyes open for www.windycityfoodreview.com

I would also like to announce that there has been over 800 views on the site, and on this past Wednesday alone there were 60 views that day! Sooooo, I would like to thank everyone that keeps up with the blog and we look forward to hearing your response on the reviews!

~ Windy City Food Review ~

No comments:

Post a Comment